Am I into Reproductive Health Bill or Pro Life?
With the help of prior reading to researches and internet posts I ended up conceding the Reproductive Health Bill.
Many a people are really against this bill being passed in the senate, as how I see the current situation, the society rebuke this law due to lack of information as how this proposal will affect their living and their way of life. As stated on posts written by people who are literate to this matter, most of them agree as to the progress of this proposal, this will not only help the nation control the vigorous inflation of the population but also provide them knowledge that will evidently be useful for their way of living.
As how I deliberate this issue, I was really drawn into supporting it, certain factors that I really acclaim are the following:
- Information and access to natural and modern family planning
- Maternal, infant and child health and nutrition
- Promotion of breast feeding
- Prevention of abortion and management of post-abortion complications
- Adolescent and youth health
- Prevention and management of reproductive tract infections, HIV/AIDS and STDs
- Elimination of violence against women
- Counseling on sexuality and sexual and reproductive health
- Treatment of breast and reproductive tract cancers
- Male involvement and participation in RH
- Prevention and treatment of infertility
- RH education for the youth.
Certain dilemmas that I perceive are usually caused by people annotating their personal views inconsidering how suppress their statements are, I induct that they should at least take into deliberation the both sides of the story and not only their personal assumptions.